Nina I didn't ask where that vet practised although I wish I had and took him there. Bramble's sight has restored anymore - he seems to see more when there is very little light but but not really see much at all when the light is on - I've kept the light down as much as possible for him - he is more comfortable then. When the light is on he sneezes a lot too. I am not taking him back to that vet - I'm too scared to take him as she just wants to put him to sleep - I will wait until his usual vet comes back from holiday - if I need to take him in the meantime I will find out where that guy is based and take him there.

Erika - have you joined the FIV yahoo group too - not quite as active as this one but still good to have.

Michelle, Bramble, Buddy and Minstrel