Belinda,

Would you add Smokey to the special needs list? A sweet young Siamese cat, lost. He was Susan's foster kitty, and a special cat. We I went out tonight looking for him and putting up flyers. Susan's also on this list.

When his new person took a trip to Europe, her sons girlfriend came over and let him out. Duh. They didn't call us, either - just went to adopt a new kitten, and didn't indicate another cat when they filled out the form, so Susan called to check, and the lady told her that Smokey was lost.

While looking in the neighborhood today, we discovered also that new owner has had him DECLAWED, which is against our contract and she had agreed not to do. Sigh. People.

Gloria