From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peggy Rankin
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 9:46 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: New to felv have questions

This alst week has been the worst for me, I have three cats,  Flower Petal and Thorne.  Last thursday we had to put Thorne to sleep she was diagnosed with felv and lymphoma, she was barley a year old.  Yesterday we were told that Petal is positive and FLower is negative.  I have placed Flower in my father home for now.  My concern is for Petal, she is 5 years old and the vet said she is healthy but positive.  The vet told for now all we do is wait and retest in six weeks but I feel I should be doing more.  I sorry ot say I didnt know much about Felv till now but I am so confused. so for this is the only palce I found for help.

Discover Yahoo!

Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP is moving our Chicago office to the Hyatt Center, 71 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Email addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain unchanged. For more information, click the link below or copy / paste the link into the address bar of your Web browser:

http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp

Please Note: Some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle, Chicago IL, 60604.