Just as FYI

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rossull1
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FivCats] Re: RE:OT- please help - the blind cat very sad

I just sent this information to the person who is trying to find a
home for this kitten, but this might be good info for everyone to be
aware of. Following is contact information for a sanctuary for blind
cats.

Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary
910)527-6762
St Pauls, NC 28384
blindcatrescue.com

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Hideyo Yamamoto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Please forward and cross-post to anyone you think might be able to
help,
> thank you --
>

> I am looking for a special home for a blind kitten. He was
unfortunately
> born with no eyes. His mom tends to ignore him to care for her
other
> kitten & his litter mate is off playing with the others. He is a
barn
> cat and unfortunately I just can't take him in right now. I
already have
> 4 of my own & my hubby would shoot me if I brought home another
one. The
> kitten is starting to wander & it's heart breaking to see him
bumping
> into things. He wanders around the horses when we aren't there &
I'm
> afraid he is going to be stepped on. This little guy just needs
someone
> to give him alittle extra TLC so he can adapt to this world he
cannot
> see. I would prefer an indoor home so he is sheltered from the "Big
> Outdoors"
>
> If I can't find him a home, I am going to have to have him humanely
> euthanized, which I am prepared to do, but would like to see him
in a
> loving home instead.
>
> Please contact me if you or someone you know is willing to offer
this
> little guy a home. He is located in NY
>
> 607-767-1073 or 607-271-3141
>

> Thank You