Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:29 AM
Subject: RE: nutrition info

Hi all
can anyone confirm that the ingreds in Vit Min Mix----yeast powder, kelp powder, lecithin granules, wheat bran, bonemeal--- are safe for a 9 week kitten--Niki's Ziggy in this case? I don't have my reference to hand (and not sure it mentions age anyway).

Thanks!
Kerry

Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP is moving our Chicago office to the Hyatt Center, 71 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Email addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain unchanged. For more information, click the link below or copy / paste the link into the address bar of your Web browser:

http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp

Please Note: Some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle, Chicago IL, 60604.