Hi,
I'm the one who is picking up the blind kitty from Teresa.
My name is Kat Mundell and I do volunteer, rescue and fostering
with Noah's Ark Animal Welfare Association in Ledgewood, NJ.
(a no kill shelter).
The shelter's number is (973) 347-0378 in case you'd like to
call them and verify who I am.
Their hours are M-TH 11:00am - 2:30pm
                F-SU 11:00am - 3:30pm
Kat (Mew Jersey)