Gloria and Susan,
I just wanted you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you for Smokey's safe return. When one of Sally's cats went missing, she contacted an AC and had the AC tell the cat that when she heard Sally's voice calling her, she should meow back. It worked! Sally found the poor baby stuck very high in a neighbor's tree that she couldn't figure out how to get down of.
Nina

Gloria Lane wrote:

Yes! Susan and I are looking for a lost cat (again) - Smokey, a Siamese cat. It's in a wooded area, nice residential area, but backs up on the woods near the freeway. We want to know if he's alive and where to look. Should I email you privately?

Gloria