Title: Message
Lots of healing vibes and good luck in catching George.

Joan
-----Original Message-----
From: Hideyo Yamamoto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:56 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please - I need another big prayer for George!!

Hi, I mentioned to you a little bit, but I have been trying to capture one of my feral boys, George for a couple of weeks now, I feel like he is getting thinner to me, and he barely  eats (he sips juice from fish can's soup) and I am just so worried about this guy - He does not go into a trap since I screwed it up last time, so I feel like the only chance I have in order to catch him is with a fish net - I caught three cats in the pat with fish net - it's more riskier than trap, but I feel like I shouldn't wait too long to catch him because of his health condition- and don't know any other way that I can - I also have an appointment to talk to Dr. Ryan (AC) so that I can find out more about his condition now -  and if she has any meditation or suggestions as to how I can catch him succesfully before it's too late -

According to Jasmine (AC)  whom I spoke with a couple of weeks ago , he has a moderate kidney problem and might have an infection with one of his long teeth (I have given some antibiotics in his food for a couple of time) - he is also willing to be adopted by me (at least he is willing to give a try) -

Please pray that I can successfully catch him very soon and he will be safe and Ok until I can catch him!   Thank you!

Hideyo