I talked to an AC (Dr. Ryan) about George and Carl last night and this morning –

George said, that he has soar in his mouth (I don’t know if he has any virus at this point – can’t remember whether FIV or FeLV causes soar inside of the mouth, anyone??) and he has a headache and feel nausea, feels weak – he is definitely very sick – almost every other times when he comes to my yard to eat, he can’t eat anything at all – and I get very worried – I (through dr. Ryan) was trying to explain to him that please trust me and I want to make him feel better by taking him to a doctor – he was a bit skeptical about the idea, he said he would consider it  – anyway, I am going to see if I can catch him with fish net this weekend – if he is not sick, I should be patient and wait and have him get used to a trap again, but I am so worried that if I wait too long, he may become too sick to come to me – I feel a lot of pressure, because I can’t screw it up this time - if I do, he will not trust me again and won’t be able to catch him –

Carl was neutered this morning – and wanted to let him know that he was going to be so that he wouldn’t be surprised –Also I asked him how he is doing physically and emotionally (he turned out to be FIV+) – anyway, he said that he feels bewildered and confused, and he feels tired, and feel cramps in his tummy sometimes – I really couldn’t find out more about “being wildered” part as we are running out of time to take him to the vet this morning – but he kept repeating it many times – I first saw Carl several months for the very first time, and you knew that he used to belong to someone, and all of sudden, he was on street trying to live on his own – Dr. Ryan suggested that we can ask him about where he has come from, and why he feels that way next week when she returns from her trip if I wanted to..

By the way, Carl has some type of stringy thing coming out from the surgery site – the vet said that it is a tissue – if you leave it alone, it will get cut off naturally (like a belly cord?) – but he keeps licking at it, and have not seen anything like that before – has anyone? I really don’t have to worry about this?