-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:50 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Nina's Timmy

Hi Hideyo,
Thanks for asking.  He's doing better.  His eyelids are still up, but
the rest of the crew seems to be getting over whatever the heck was
going around.  (Maybe the TF helped?).

Congratulations on catching George!  Good for you.  Isn't it amazing
what we can do when we just won't take no for an answer?!  I get that
way when I'm trapping kittens that have a chance at socialization, I
just grit my teeth and do whatever it takes to get the little buggers!

I'm also very happy to hear Squeaky has gotten out of 'quarantine' too!
Nina