-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 3:50 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: For Nina:

Kerry,
Yes, the little girl was holding up her front right leg.  It appears to
be a slight sprain.  It's getting better now, thank you for asking.  I'd

take these guys in a heartbeat, if I wasn't already facing a stint in
the loony bin.  They're such nice dogs.  A woman who spoke very little
English replied to the found ad yesterday.  The poor thing thought that
Chow was abbreviated for Chiuaua!  I guess my parents aren't the best at

screening calls, because she came to see them.  She must have been so
disappointed when these two came bounding up!  Confidentially, I was
relieved she wasn't the owner.  Unless these guys have been lost for a
very long time, their condition tells me that I would not approve of the

home they came from.
Nina

MacKenzie, Kerry N. wrote:

>Those lucky little pups. They sure came to the right place. Wasn't one
>holding up her right foot because it was injured. How is the little
>sweetie doing? It's wonderful that they found you and your family,
Nina.
>They couldn't be in better hands, that's for sure.
>Kerry

<hr>

sans-serif"><strong>Mayer, Brown, Rowe &amp; Maw LLP is moving our Chicago
office to the Hyatt Center,</strong></font><font color="#000099" face="Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif"> 71 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Email
addresses, telephone numbers, and facsimile numbers remain unchanged. For more
information, click the link below or copy / paste the link into the address bar
of your Web browser: </font></p><a
href="http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp";>http://www.mayerbrownrowe.com/chicago/move.asp</a>

Please Note: Some administrative functions will be located at 230 S. LaSalle,
Chicago IL, 60604.

<hr>

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE.  Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to
be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax
penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.  If any such tax advice is made
to any person or party other than to our client to whom the advice is directed,
then the advice expressed above is being delivered to support the promotion or
marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of the
transaction or matter discussed or referenced.  Each taxpayer should seek
advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax
advisor.

<hr>