Why does everything published need to written by a vet - half of them don't have a clue. I don't see any reason why a group of FIV+ or FeLV+ kittie owners can't get together and write about thier experiences of living and dealing with FIV or FeLV and even the problems we face in that so many vets appear to have little working knowledge about the virus and the cats needs but that there are some who are really good. We wouldn't be slandering anybody - it would just be a comment about our experience. Then send that off for publishing in cat magazines. I think we are more expert as a combined group than any vet could possibly hope to be. I think someone in the FIV group is writing a book about peoples experiences of owning FIV+ cats, it would be good to get stuff like that in the magazines too.

Michelle, Bramble, Minstrel, Buddy