Oh Terrie,
I'm sorry it's Ling's time to leave, but so grateful to you for showing
him love, dignity and respect - Gentle hugs to both of you.
Kat (Mew Jersey)
---
Good morning all,
    Remember the Senior Siamese that was willed to me?
Well, I'm going to be taking him to the Vet today to send him off to the
bridge. He is in the final
phase of kidney failure. I don't want him to suffer anymore so I have
decided to let him go. He has
stopped eating three days ago. I have force fed him and he is throwing it
all back up. He has also been
fed intravenously as well. He has loss so much weight as well.
He was about 15 yrs old when I got him. He was in poor health and all. He
was Hyper-T so that didn't
help matters. He had 7 claws imbedded into his pads (minor surgery) and
Ear Mites prior to me getting
him.
I'm going to do this without my husband around because he always makes it
harder. (he is a softy)
So wish "Ling" a safe journey to the bridge.

[IMAGE]
Terrie Mohr