Tonya

www.healthypets.com

Has the feliways cheap and 2.95 for shipping as much as you want
and over $100something is free.

I use them and like their service all and all they have the best
prices when you add the shipping in so far that I found!

I would use the plug ins but after cleaning use the spray too! Spray
works better in my house.

As for your sofa, my x brought in a used sofa in great shape well
until then never had a pee problem with cats, I think the past owner
had a cat and the cat's smell was on the sofa so I battled the pee
on the sofa. I found 2 things that worked well.

One I bought Get Serious (sold Foster & smith) and in Petsmarts.
You put it in the micro and heat then spray and dap and dry. I used
a blow dryer cos I was in a rush. Also Foster and Smith sells "Cat
Detgerrent" I swear by this stuff. If you can wash you can get the
smell out with this stuff. Soak the area then put in wash with more
CD and the smell is gone. I had a bedspread that became a
marking zone and I did this and it stopped the war. Last month the
one cat go excited (happy) and wet the bed spread soaked the spot
washed and fine and dandy.

I also like giving the cats Rock Water, Emergency, Chestnut Budd
and Cherry Blossom Flower essences. Emergency is like Rescue
but it worked 100% in my house for a cat that had mental problems
in spraying. (not over night did the trick for her)

You can get all of these at:

http://www.blackkatherbs.com/

Sandi the owner is great and can help you with any mixes and
make mixes for your cats She helped solve a aggressive problem
in my house with cats nosodes she made for me. We still have
some issues but soooooooooooooooo much better.

Carla