Jen, Kerry, Nina, Joan, Cherie, Joanne, Wilma, Cynthia D, Heike, Gloria, Jenn, Tonja, Lou W, Merinda, MaryChristine, Kat (Mew Jersey), Annie, Marva, Janice, Denise W, Laurie, Julia, Anne, Tammy, Kari, JJ Bear, Adrienne, Sheila, T from FELV Group, Angela, Michelle, Jayne, Belinda, Sonja, Kathy and to those that I don't know by first name.

Thanks to you all for your thoughts and prayers pertaining to "Angel Ling" and I. It was much appreciated.
My Vet was awesome at this time of need and was able to get me right in. He spoke to Ling and ask him if he was ready to cross to the bridge. That he knew he was tired and wanted to sleep.
God, he was so sincere I started bawling my eyes out...he understood to let Ling go and it was the right decision. I have been with pets numerous times being PTS but Ling went so fast, so that told me he was ready.
This is the same Vet that had been treating him since I got him.
I know I didn't have him all that long (6 months maybe) but it was long enough for me to become attached to him. He was the perfect Siamese he was an unique guy. Wished all were like him in certain ways. I will miss him dearly.   :(

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.iGive.com/TAZZYS

https://www.paypal.com/

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE