Ladies, I am in your cat pee club!  It used to be just Antonio marking and Elavil then Prozac helped ... didn't stop altogether.  Then after a couple of years why spend the money or give him the drugs since he didn't stop and others started.  Sam never peed outside the box but I witnessed him fully dosing the (towel covered) toaster so I suppose he is the guilty one for hitting the back of the cupboard.  Minnie Lu pees on the stove during the night or early morning.  Now Emily (?) began a spot in the garage.  I think she is upset because the present three kitties there with her harrass her and the past three liked her and either played with her or ignored her.  Most everything in my house has been "hit" either marking or all out bladderful.  Feliway didn't do anything.  I love them though.
Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 4:09 PM
Subject: RE: OT - 2 things

Hi, Nina, I am sorry it's probably not supposed to, but your message
gave me a good laugh :) -just because I go through very very same thing
with Bruce and you.  I put clothes on to go to work and start sniffing
at work, huh...I smell like a cat pee and I realized that my cat had
peed on my clothes and I was too dull to realize right away - and this
happened more than a few times..

I used to have the feliway diffusers everywhere in the house, I had, I
think about 8 or 9 diffusers, and of course they run out every several
weeks and I either forgot to replace or couldn't afford at that time or
something,, and haven't been diligent about it - but I think I should
use it again if it's working for you guys.

Now I put cushions from the couches laying on the floor after Oreo and
JoJo's disk/back surgery - I don't want them to be jumping on the couch
since it's too high for some of them, and my vet told me that jumping is
a very bad thing for their back..so I started putting the cushions on
the floor so that they can use them as their bed or to use as a step
stool to jump on the couch - and now some of my dogs start peeing on
these ----ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! But, when I am about to go nuts, I
always try to remind my self of my priority - as long as they are
healthy, I shouldn't complain - though my house is never gonna look (or
smell like for that matter) ones from country living magazine or
architectural digest - but they are my angels and my very reasons for
living - I just have to continue to be creative or develop a really
tough skin so that I am not too irritated by these things...