How about being already in BED and sniffing and realize someone peed on it!  I run a dehumidifier and I guess someone did it during the day and it had dried before I got in bed that night. arrrrgh!!!

tonya

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, Nina, I am sorry it's probably not supposed to, but your message
gave me a good laugh :) -just because I go through very very same thing
with Bruce and you. I put clothes on to go to work and start sniffing
at work, huh...I smell like a cat pee and I realized that my cat had
peed on my clothes and I was too dull to realize right away - and this
happened more than a few times..

I used to have the feliway diffusers everywhere in the house, I had, I
think about 8 or 9 diffusers, and of course they run out every several
weeks and I either forgot to replace or couldn't afford at that time or
something,, and haven't been diligent about it - but I think I should
use it again if it's working for you guys.

Now I put cushions from the couches laying on the floor after Oreo and
JoJo's disk/back surgery - I don't want them to be jumping on the couch
since it's too high for some of them, and my vet told me that jumping is
a very bad thing for their back..so I started putting the cushions on
the floor so that they can use them as their bed or to use as a step
stool to jump on the couch - and now some of my dogs start peeing on
these ----ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! But, when I am about to go nuts, I