I only have 2 that actually spray vertical surfaces.  But even if I 'catch' them I can't stop them!  How do you do that?  They will also wiggle their tails and 'fake spray' sometimes too, so I never know (until it's too late) if they are really spraying or just faking it!

tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Okay, guys you brought me out of the closet. I too have a few that pee in certain areas. So that puts me in the
Official "Pee Club for Cats" I get so frustrated at times. Feliway does work but when your limited on funds it makes it hard. So I'm constantly on the prowl waiting to nail one that starts backing up. It is only my males that do it
(2 of them) my females don't do it. They all have been altered and check out there is nothing medically wrong with them.
They know there not suppose to do that, if I think they are going to do it I will tell them to get their butts in the boxes. Then I'm able to stop it that time......
So I can relate to what you guys are saying.....grrrrrr

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.iGive.com/TAZZYS

https://www.paypal.com/

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE