Hey Tonya,

I just attempted to have some Chlorphenarimine / Chlor Trimeton compounded into an ear cream. They got it wrong and made a liquid for oral consumption. The pharmacy said the ear cream would be $50.

I'm curious - how much do you get and how much does it cost?

I didn't know you could give kitties Benadryl, so interested in that.

My problem is Lancelot - got him in January,February - declawed, outdoors for two months. He had the sniffles. I've tried everything - Lysine, Interferon, antibiotics, most recently a depo shot, which of course did help some. THought I'd do the ear cream because he's so hard to pill.

Anyhow - any suggestions are appreciated, and info on *ear cream* !

Gloria