-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 9:19 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT - 2 things

Not that I'm looking for pity, but...   When my poor Gypsy was at her
worst with IBD, she was constantly leaking just that!  I kept thinking
that for the sake of everyone else in the household I should confine
her, but she would freak out when shut away from everyone else.  So,
instead, I spent a great deal of time following her around on my hands
and knees cleaning up after her.  I had towels and throws over almost
every stick of furniture.  What a nightmare!  Thank God that's over
with!
Nina