Jenn, I just love you for your message!  I just had to laugh so hard (but quietly since I am still at work) – I am so glad (or relieved for that matter) that I am not the only freaky cat lady on universe –

You remind me so much of myself and I am very grateful that I am on this list to find people like you (or like myself for that matter) -

Every time I can’t find any of my cats (and most likely because they hide and they don’t come out right away when their names are called – but I never leave house until I make sure that all of my cats are inside of the house safely (that’s a total of 60 of them!)– I would blame on my friend, Greg, HONEY, do you think you let Oh-Oh-Oh out or do you think you got Mary Jane, out by accident??? I can’t find them---- where are they?????????? And he would say no – but I would just keep asking him, do you think you might have left a door open for a second and got out????? One time, he did get Oh-Oh-Oh out, and we did not even know about it (we had grocery bags and it was night time) – he went on walking for a block or two, and if it wasn’t because of the moon light on the street, I would never found him – this is not a shy cat, and won’t stay at one place like a normal cat, he just keeps walking to explore like there is no tomorrow –

Since then,  I told my boyfriend, “honey, this can’t be happening, we are not going to use this front door anymore, I can’t afford to lose him or anyone for that matter, let’s use the back door where the dogs are going forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – so I drove him crazy and couldn’t live with me like that  --- so he moved out to the next house where there is no cat in the house (until Carl – but I am moving Carl to my house with George shortly) ..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 10:40 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT - 2 things (Pee Club)

You guys STILL get visitors? Heck, I scared all of those away a long time ago. They all are scared of the "crazy cat lady" now, because every time someone would come over, I would open the door a tiny crack, and then, if they were someone I wanted to allow inside, and would open the door about a foot wide, and rush them in, all the time SCREAMING  "GET BACK, BACK BACK! " to the cats while telling them, "You've got to get in or out fast, so the cats don't get out!", and then the times when my boyfriend opened the door, those are the worst, because he doesn't rush the guests in fast enough, so from across the room, I'm screaming "GET IN OR SHUT THE DOOR YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST HOLD IT OPEN LIKE THAT!" "IN OR OUT, IN OR OUT!!!". And then sometimes when they were leaving, they would like to stand IN the door and talk to my boyfriend, with it OPEN, so I'd have to scream at them more "IN or OUT, Shut the F*cking door!!" and then as I'm saying that, I'm DIVING across the floor, waving my hands, and screaming, "SHUT THE DOOR, SHUT THE DOOR!!"

Yeah, I'm not making this up.

lol, yeah, I've pretty much eliminated houseguests now. It's great, they were SUCH a hassle.

If I catch them doing it I yell at them, but it's not like they can stop......  I have the ones who pick on each other too.  Drives me crazy.  I had to laugh about watching your visitors' things. I do that too. lol.

tonya