Hi Jen,
Ok, if it isn't too much trouble, I'll take 4 total, my friend has two dogs that are slowly being poisoned by her neighbor (as are her and her hubby), he is constantly remodeling his house and he makes his own mortar and bricks and finishes and mixes paint and all kinds of chemical things. My friend has allergies, and is chemical sensative and just recently has had to take both dogs to the vets, they both had calcium levels off the charts, she almost lost her dog. Her dog coincidentally has been having siezures for many years, they started out of the blue when he was 2 years old (he's on medication of course).

She just last year figured out why she, hubby and the dogs are so sick all the time, they are actually moving out of the house they have lived in for the last 21 years because of this. I would like one for each of her dogs also. I'm just praying they will live long enough to move, she plans on painting and moving by the end of the month. I hope who ever buys it doesn't have allergies.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com