I did not see where it said she got them all spayed/neutered, only that she got them their shots. Possibly I am wrong. Still the facts remain. I hope I did not put her off from trying to help too, I was simply attempting to get her to realize how ridiculous her not being willing to cage the cat was. I admit, I'm NOT a people person, ignorance annoys me to no end. Maybe I was too blunt, but at least she realizes how serious the situation is, hopefully. If she writes me back all offended, I'll apologize and tell her the fact that she is trying at all has to count for something, and try to be a bit more morally supporting while gently attempting to persuade her to see things realistically.

,
  Your reply contain common sense but the person did provide for the
first litter;
I do hope the tone it won't put her off caring properly for the mother
and her kittens to be. The post came from a list that is primarily
about dogs, so she may not know as much about cats and was afraid to
cage the mom.

Bonnie in WI
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.