Poor Domino.  I'll just keep my mouth shut.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Warning: Much sarcasm to follow...

What a fabulous world this would be if we could all be so lucky to place
every FeLV/FIV cat in our idea of a perfect home...and she wonders why
she hasn't gotten a single response? Did she assume people would be
breaking down her door for Domino? Yikes...somebody *please* stop me
from sending this woman a *very* unpleasant email...there are so many
things wrong with her email not the least of which are her
misconceptions about dry food, and that's just to start, don't even get
me started on the immuno-compromised and FeLV/FIV...grrrrrrrrr...sorry,
I'm still reeling after seeing the photos out of AW...I hope someone
comes forward for *Domino's* sake...apparently, this woman cares enough
to want to place her in that oh-so-abundant *ideal* home, but doesn't
care *enough* to keep her...sorry, all...just needed to vent...

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George