Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [kittyschatterbox] Angel Wings Sanctuary Closed]

Hi Sally
  You could consider renting a car...Last time I did it was about $100 per day with unlimited milage...No ware and tare on your car...You may break even when doing a lot of miles quickly....

I bet the meezer will be glad to be home ....
Tad

Sally Quillian wrote:
Hi Jenn . . .I had calculated that it would be about a 12 hour drive each way . . .which is "doable" . . .but I don't trust my car that much . . .I don't know if my car would make it . . .the good news is that I think we have it worked out . . .I'm going to fly to Nashville, and Kara will meet me there.
There are still a few more details to be worked out . . .but right now I'm more hopeful that we'll be able to work it out.  If Kevin and Lucky are found (two feral FIV kitties), then I will drive to Knoxville at that time . . .will just have to have some work done on my car before I can do that.
Thanks for your input . . .it's good to know where the speed traps are . . .that information will come in handy if and when I drive to Knoxville!

Take care,
Sally