I don't think so but I honestly am not sure. I have taken it with other meds and have given it to my cats with other meds and have never noticed a difference. I do not think it coats the stomach long-term, but gets mixed in with the food being digested and helps regularize its consistency.  If you are worried, you could give it at different times than the meds. You can also look online for info on it or ask at any health food store. It is a very basic herbal medicine and people working at any health food store should know or know how to find out.
Michelle