They are not even considering that he might just have maternal antibodies. Can someone write to these people and educate them? I'm so busy with the Angel Wings cats, I don't have time!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:08 PM
Subject: [HermitageCats] leukemia kitten

Hi Everyone,
      Catalina Pet Hospital called me to see if I knew of anyone who would be interested in taking on a 10 week old male brown tabby kitten who tested positive for feline leukemia.  The owners wanted him put down but Dr. Haskell is hoping to find someone who will take him.  He is doing fine and Dr. Haskell reports that he is very, very sweet.  If anyone is interested, please give me a call at 744-3357.  Thanks, Patty

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.