Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: sniffles-gloria

OK - I already asked the vet about it - and for some reason she ruled
out lymphoma.  Can't remember why she gave me Zeniquin, but the other
options I mentionedt o her were Cyclosporin and Zithromax.  Have to
research those.  Lancelot is better but he's not right.  Wondering if
he's going to get worse after the Depo shot wears off.

He does have cruddy yucky ears - not black, but pink (he's a white
cat) with yellow crust inside.

Gloria