Just got a call from my vet about a female torti that
she found at her barn that tested FIV+.  She is
willing to give me til the end of the day to see if we
can find anybody that might be interested in taking
her.  She said she did fine on the car ride and is
fine in the cage and will do ok in an indoor home.
I'm getting married in a couple weeks and I have a
very sick leuk positive at my home now so I just can't
introduce this one into my home.  Would anybody be
willing to take her?  She will spay her and worm her
free of charge and I can transport her.  She is an
adult, possibly 3 or 4, don't know at this point.

Amy Wilkins
Woof Wagon
www.woofwagon.com

Discover Yahoo!