Hi all,

A month ago I told you that I have some medicines left from Jersey (he crossed the Rainbow Bridge June 1-st)
Plase, if somebody needs them, just give me an address and I will mail them to you.
I have:

Glavamox 62.5 mg - 4 tablets
Prednisolne - 5 mg. - 7 tablets
Cyproheptadine - 4mg - 2 and a hals tablets

I also have an Interferon Alpha about 8ml. which I keep in the refrigerator. I don't know if it is not going to be damaged if I mail it because of the temperature (somebody with more experience can tell).

Please, take those medications. I don't want anything for them. Hopefully, they can help any other kitten.

Stan