Right, nothing happening ... probably a good thing :)
Prayers for all of our kitties to be doing okay.

Del
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:22 PM
Subject: RE: postings

I doubt it's your computer, the list has just been slow the last few days.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I haven't seen any postings at all lately - and I have a problem with
other list, too, just wanted to double check if something is wrong with
my computer..

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous