Michelle:

This is a very well established site that has been around for five or six years at least.  I too have made it a part of my morning "sign on" ritual.

A rescue friend of mine who cares for special needs furchildren also has a site that donates to a specified charity each time you click on her website.  I visit her site daily also.  It only takes a minute to do.  Her website, if anyone is interested, is:

http://www.handicappedpets.com/gallery/wfi0205/index.htm#how

Thanks for posting this link again.
/mari

Just out of interest does everyone know about this site www.animalrescuesite.com
a daily click of the mouse contributes to feeding animals - I try to click every day.

--
/mari (SpiritCat)
Until there are none, adopt one.