Little Rock Freecycle does allow pets. But they seem pretty conscientious about it - and being a smaller area, easier to check up on people and adoptions. I decided to try it once for someone with kittens that we didn't have a foster home for. But no takers responded, so I have no experiences to report!

Gloria