Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 1:22 PM
Subject: Bramble is worse

Today Bramble is worse - he is very lethargic, has swollen lymph nodes and refuses to eat showing no interest in food. I force fed him bits but he gets stressed by it all. He looks so depressed and I fear that he is starting to give up - if he is the same over weekend I think I will need to help him pass. I know I need to not cry and be distressed in front of him but I am just sobbing my heart out. The vet has given a vitamin B complex that sometimes helps stimulate appetite to try over the weekend but I think my boy is getting too tired now after his brave fight. If it was just pain related I may have considered temporary feeding tube but today is more disengaging and complete  lack of motivation or interest and I don't think it's fair to do the feeding tube if he has truly had enough - I can't put him through anymore if he is saying no more.

Michelle, Bramble, Minstrel & Buddy.