-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [masscats] RE: bengals in VT
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:30:22 -0400
From: Gita Devi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I contacted a friend of mine who works for HSUS in VT and she responded as
follows:

			We're still trying to validate this.  So far, no
shelters that we've contacted in VT have even been directly contacted about
this.  Also, bengals and bengal mixes are illegal/regulated in some states
so we're investigating which states could legally offer assistance.

I'll send her the correct vet contact info.

Gita

Find out why dogs love our over 30 meaty and tasty varieties...
http://us.click.yahoo.com/fW0b.D/rPuKAA/l5aWAA/hVDxlB/TM