I don’t know if it stays longer or not – but I understand that advantages of using Omega over Alpha is that when using for a long term, with Alpha, kitties will eventually become immune to Alpha, therefore, it will not be as effective, but it will not be the case with Omega??

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:31 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Interferon

That is so ironic, since it is the opposite here. I do not think there are benefits to doing Alpha instead of Omega.

Michelle

In a message dated 7/27/2005 7:05:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I am in the UK so the vets cannot write up Interferon Alpha - I would be prepared to ship in Alpha and give daily - but I am not sure (a) if it legal for me to import Interferon Alpha to the UK and (b) if the Interferon Alpha can be shipped overnight to the UK - anyone with knowledge or experience of this then please share.

PS - does anyone know if Interferon Omega stays in teh system longer than Alpha or is it the same.

Michelle, Bramble, Minstrel & Buddy