Hi Terri,

How terrible!  Poor little fellow.  Did they have any idea why he died? A reaction to the anesthesia or an underlying heart problem?  I'm so sorry.  And then to go in and find the big belly; again, I'm so sorry.  One of my cats is currently in the hospital with fluid in the abdomen, too.  It could be  FIP or a number of other things.  I'll keep your little guy in my thoughts and hope that they both have something treatable.

Julie

Terri Durham-Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Had a Rotten day today
One of our Male kittens ( 3.5 months old) died after his neuter,
although everyone else seems fine, worried and keep checking them but
they are all up and moving around and almost back to the norm.

Then regarding my 5 out of 6 kittens that tested Felv Positive, (they
get re-tested on Thursday) - Well tonight I went in the hall bath to
feed and one of them has a belly like someone blew up a balloon in him -
this happened over night, cause last night he was fine..... I am sure
it is FIP and I have dealt with this in the past and no nothing we can
do ,,, just hurts - these babies were born here, I even filmed their
birth....

What a rotten day today ....... so sad :(

Terri

--
Terri Durham-Stone
Safe a Life "Spay and Neuter"

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.