I haven't seen this mentioned, but its worth a shot... Have you tried CliniCare? Its like Ensure for kitties... in fact they are made by the same company. Its complete nutrition and its even used for kitties fed via a tube. Here's a link so you know what to look for.

I'm on 9 different groups and its used across the boards. Since its liquid, it can be force fed via a syringe.

Hope this helps,
Jo