Healing thoughts coming your way!

=^..^= Terri, Salome', Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, and 5 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth and Alec =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 10:09 AM
Subject: No Exploratory (Yet) for Tater Tot

Dear Friends,

Tater Tot came home on Saturday.  The fluid was drained and was more thick and yellow than earlier in the week.  One more brick in the wall for an FIP diagnosis.  I talked at length with Wendy when I picked him up on Saturday and while she was willing to do the exploratory, she wasn't awfully positive about what we'd find and felt he was rather high-risk.  I did talk to her about a CAT scan and she agreed it could be useful to rule out other diseases and wouldn't carry the risks of exploratory surgery.  She's contacting an internist today to try and set up a referral.

He's eating and seems interested in everything around him, but his belly is already starting to fill again.  I've been reading everything possible about FIP and just joined the Yahoo group.

Please keep him in your thoughts.

Love, Julie

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.