I'd just like to second Michelle's very wise advice... GET ANOTHER VET.

As far as what most of us do, I think it's pretty much everyone that uses the human Interferon Alpha, orally. And most people here use various immune-stimulant supplements, from Vitamin C to Co-Q-10 to Bach's Flower's remedies (like transfer factor and rescue remedy. Many people have used the ImmunoRegulin injections with good results, and several other of the "experimental" treatments listed on the website at: http://www.felineleukemia.org/treatmnt.html

The fact that your vet was unaware any of this existed, tells me he is NOT a good vet to keep taking your FELV+ kitty to!

I don't advise Colloidal Silver for ANYONE or ANYTHING, it's "benefits" are unproven, and have led to some pretty nasty side effects in humans.

Jenn
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from UCAT rescue: