I'm so sorry Terri.  Big hugs to you.

Goodnight, sweet Cosmo.......

=^..^= Terri, Salome', Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, and 5 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth and Alec =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: FIV list ?

Cosmo,  I called him Cosimo,  died on Saturday of FIP...  He was a
singleton dropped off at Petco.  He had all his shots,  neutered,  micro
chipped and then all of a sudden started losing weight and then the big
belly - like jello.   It broke my heart,  I just thank god he was with me
and not been adopted out.  He is out of any pain now and with his
friends,,,,  Picasso, Minnow, Albany and many others.

Thank you
Terri

--
Terri Durham-Stone