Thank you.  I have passed this on to her.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of maimaipg
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 5:47 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: FW: CLS - Please add Twiggy to the Special Needs list

My vet suggested pinch bowls--small metal bowls chefs use for a small amount
of seasoning etc--try a kitchen store, Linens and Things etc.   They are
small, slanted so the cat can lick them clean and easy to disinfect.  They
are very inexpensive too.  I think my 4 ran less than $4.00.