Regarding Emmet, My guess would be that's not necessarily so (that he's dying). Could be fighting it off. They can do that. Could be fighting something else off, like a uri. Or on the other hand would be developing lymphoma. WOuld require a vet check. Might start giving him interferon Alpha, or some other immune system boosters.

Just my 2c.

Gloria
in Arkansas