Thank you, I will let you know tomorrow, what is happening......Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 3:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: CLS - Twiggy--Lisa

Kelp is a seaweed and spirulina is an algae. You can buy them both in powder or capsule (which can be opened) form at a health food store and at some supermarkets in the vitamin section.  If you can't get these easily they are not essential to the recipe-- they provide extra vitamins and minerals, but right now the most important thing is to get food into him, any food you can.

Michelle