Hi,
My kitty has been anemic recently, too...Like Nina said, about the hemobart...I am giving Bandy some doxy and he also receives procrit injections 2 times a week..It has brought his PCV back up to 31...You might ask your vet about procrit (epogen) injections....They seem to be working for Bandy...He also gets oxazepam transdermal for an appetite stimlulant...when he isn't eating very good, I give him some in his ear and that seems to work as well...
Good luck with Cloud..
Kerry and Bandy