Hey Girls!

I'm having some weird things go on with email, too, and it seems like I'm only getting some messages.  From what I can piece together, Hideyo, you saved a mom and babies, and Kerry, Susan and Gloria are all willing to give a home to a kitty?

You're the absolute best; everyone of you is a HERO!

Love, Julie

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile