Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: Our Wonderful, Dedicated Belinda

Hear hear!!!!!  What you said!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I just wanted to take the time to give Belinda the recognition & thanks she deserves for being "The Angel" amongst us in our group....

The time, energy and love she puts into maintaing our CLS site is incredible!
It certainly takes a "very special someone" to keep up with all the losses, sickness, and special needs in our group.... Yet, week after week she does a remarkable job.

There is so much "sorrow", and many times you see the multiple losses an indiviual has encountered in such a brief time, (Just as I recently did experience), that sometimes on Mondays I just light my candles and say my "own" prayers, because it can be so painful to see the list grow......

Tonight is Thursday, and it was tonight that I went thru the service, prayers and candlelighting....
Before that I actually took the time and went over ALL the lists for our departed fur-angels over the years.
It has truely been a "bittersweet" experience for me......
Not only did memories come flooding back to me about my own, dear "fur~angels, but also the memories of going thru these tragic losses with other list members over the years.
How sad it is to see just how many losses so many of us have gone thru, yet, here we are. STILL......
It certainly says much about this wonderful list and our members.

It is with hearfelt thanks to Belinda that we can mourn our losses, celebrate their lives and ALWAYS remember them & what special places they have in our hearts.
And, knowing, one day, we will ALL be reunited as "WE" cross The Bridge to be greeted by our departed fur~angels.
Heartfelt thanks to you Belinda, for giving us that gift, which I do believe encourages each and everyone of us to go on......
Much Love,
Patti

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous