Tad,
 You are a very special person, very FEW people will take on the responsibility of a senior cat, let alone a Felv+ senior.
It sounds as though her time with you was very "special" and she was loved, and knew it....That's SO important for these "castaways"of our society.
It is wonderful to hear that you have opened your home to these wonderful Felv cats.... If only more people, ESPECIALLY vets, would realize Felv is NOT A DEATH SENTENCE.......
Keep "purring for a cure...........
I mourn your loss and will make sure Marie Cat & you are in my prayers tonight....
My deepest sympathy on your loss of Marie Cat, BUT KNOW IN YOUR HEART,she has crossed The Bridge, is young, healthy & vibrant once again, is running in soft fields of grass, probably chasing butterflies w/ our Fur~Angels and one day, she will be there to greet you .....
Hugs,
Patti