Hi Tanya,  Hubby is fine - thank goodness,  it was just a medicine interaction - he sure scared me !!
No my kitties didn't come from Georgia,  I try to name the litters to match so we can keep them straight on who goes to who :)
Their Mom is Savannah and so I named the kits all different counties,  the only female is Marietta, I "used" to do genealogy and my family came from Georgia, and also from SC, NC, TN, TX ...  Marietta is a county in GA that my "James" line came from.
Anyway,  I am hoping that Marietta, Athens and Atlanta make it,  but I have my doubts because it seems that FIP is taking them one by one.  Oh and their brother Rome is the only one who tested negative, he seems to be doing fine but I will have him re-tested in a few more weeks - he is separated from his siblings.

Got to run - one of my kitties has a bad front leg and is going to the vets this morning to get it amputated,  but I know it is for the best,  we will keep him if he doesn't get adopted but 3 weeks ago we did adopt a 3 legged - some people love the special needs.
Thank you
Terri

catatonya wrote:

I'm so sorry, Terri.  "Albany",  "Macon".... did these cats come from Georgia?  How is your husband? tonya

Terri Durham-Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For another sibling of Albany - "Macon" he was just a little over 4
months FELV pos, he was pts on Thursday Sept 1st from FIP - he could
hardly walk and his eyes told me it was time - He is out of any pain now
and with his brother and other friends.
4 left of the litter - there was only one that was negative for FELV

heavy heart in Oakdale, CA
Terri
ps trying to look at my glass half full - sometimes this is hard when
all this is happening

Terri Durham-Stone
Safe a Life "Spay and Neuter"
Live well, Love much, Laugh Often