Hi Kerry,

Thank you so much for your good thoughts and for sharing that information.  I'm going to speak to her vet today about getting pred compounded into a transdermal formula that I can rub on her ear.  I made her a 'soup' last night and she had a much easier time eating it.  Tonight I think I'll get out the food processor and make an even soupier puree for her.  I made the soup with George's aloe vera water, so I'm glad she's taking some of that.

Love, Julie
Hi Julie,
I am sorry to hear about your kitties...I do understand as I have several on meds at this time and it can be overwhelming that's for sure...
I wanted to let you know that I had a kitty several yrs ago with an in-operable tumor on the back of her tongue...We put her on 20mg. of pred a day for the inflammation as she could not be force feed or medicated...I would hide the pills in her food and she would eat them..I think she had so much steroid that her appetite was always great..She lived another 3 yrs with this tumor...It was awful looking, too...She would sometimes choke and have a difficult time eating..as we did get some of the inflammation down she would even eat some dry food at times...It seems as if she just learned to cope with it the best way she could...She wasn't FeLV+ though so if your kitty is, I don't know about all the pred.. I know the steroids are awful to use, but I guess sometimes we have to use them...
We have you in our thoughts and prayers..
Kerry and Bandy

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.